About Pytazen dipyridamole tablets
Pytazen (dipyridamole) is used to treat Radionuclide Myocardial Perfusion Study. Persantin tablets contain the active ingredient dipyridamole, which is a type of medicine known as an antiplatelet.
Possible side effects. Consult your doctor, as everyone has individual reactions to Pytazen
- tightness or swelling of neck
- yellow eyes or skin
How and where to purchase dipyridamole with no prescription?
- Before buying Pytazen, carefully read the contraindications and possible side effects.
- Click the link above to buy Pytazen (dipyridamole) from "LyraMedOnline" online pharmacy
- Pytazen is available to order online in the form of 100 mg, 25 mg tablets, which can be used by men and women over the age of 18.
What is it used for?
Pytazen 100 mg, 25 mg is used to treat the following diseases: Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis, Radionuclide Myocardial Perfusion Study.
Pytazen New Zealand US/UK
You can easily buy Pytazen (dipyridamole) in the following countries: New Zealand / usa / United Kingdom
Our delivery works all over the world!
- Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, CNS depressants.
- In common with other eye preparations, instillation of eye drops may cause transient blurring of vision.
- Persistent significant elevations in the liver enzymes or hepatomegaly should alert the physician to consider reducing the maintenance dose of Cordarone or discontinuing therapy.
- For laboratory monitoring of pregnancy please refer to Laboratory tests.
- This medicine should be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the developing baby.